I thought I’d dedicate a post to a pair of jeans that has defined my end-of-summer style: the One Teaspoon Awesome Destroyed Baggies. These babies totally take the cake for best destroyed boyfriend jeans, but be warned: these run large! I’m normally a size 25, and I purchased these in a 24, but I still have to wear a belt with them. I feel like I could’ve purchased a 23, but they might’ve lacked that perfect relaxed fit that I was looking for.
Somehow, these jeans manage to be flattering on my body type, when most boyfriend fit jeans are just the opposite. I like to pair them with a tighter fitting top, to balance out the bagginess, and keep a little shape.
- Awesome Destroyed Baggies >> One Teaspoon
- High Neck Textured Tank >> Anthropologie – Try this beauty as an alternative
- Western Metal and Leather Belt >> Vintage – Remember what I told you: Ebay = vintage goldmine!
- Moto Ankle Boots >> Sam Edelman – Try these other booties by Sam Edelman!
- Leather and Calf Skin Handbag >> Madewell – Try this saddle bag as an alternative!
- Layered Silver and Turq Necklace >> Lucky Brand – Currently obsessed with Lucky layered necklaces
Live Well | Dress Well