As promised, I put together a little clothing haul of the items that I purchased from Banana Republic. I mentioned in my last post that both Gap and Banana Republic had pleasantly surprised me with their fall assortment and late summer sale items in the last couple weeks.
I found so many great items at my local BR retail location, and all of the items are still available online! The only problem is that there seems to be some differences in pricing from the store to online. Some retailers have markdowns based on what’s selling in each particular location vs. online, so that’s most likely what happened here. My best advice is if there is something that catches your eye online, to pop into your local store and see if you can get it at a discount. They often have really good in-store promotions.
I must’ve gotten really lucky, because I purchased 7 items at Banana Republic for UNDER $100. How crazy is that?
*I’ll be posting the prices that I purchased these items at, but I’m also linking to the online store where the prices differ.*
- Black Silk Midi Dress ($65 – 60%off = $26) >> I just couldn’t pass up this beauty. It’s a gorgeous silky dress with a drawstring waist and delicate t-back straps. The midi length makes it perfect to wear into fall, layered with a chunky cardigan or even a utility style jacket.
- Utility Pocket Buttondown ($26 – 60%off = $10.40) >> Um, did I seriously just get this shirt for $10?? It’s PERFECT for layering over tanks or wearing by itself with a pair of jeans and boots. I actually didn’t purchase it in this dusty rose color (although, I do like this color a lot.) Instead, I purchased it in a yellowish khaki color, which looks really nice with dark denim. I just couldn’t find the image online.
- Varsity Stripe Long Cardigan ($75 – 60%off = $30) >> This is by far my favorite purchase from the loot. It’s a super soft, long cardigan with stripes on one sleeve and on the bottom portion. This sweater paired with one of my many graphic tees will be a winning combination for Fall. I guarantee that it will be my go-to outfit.
- Knotted End Belt ($42 – 60%off = $16.80) >> This belt was a must-have for me. I loved how the belt comes with a pre-tucked end, because it’s hard to achieve that look with a normal leather belt. This will work perfectly as a waist belt for cinching dresses. I picture this with one of my plaid dresses for fall, paired with some black leather booties and a leather jacket.
- Striped Racerback Tank ($19 – 60%off = $7.60) >> As you can see, I purchased not one, but 2 of these. They have just the right amount of drape, and they’re nice and long for tucking into skirts. I purchased one in a medium and one in a small for different fits. For that price, I can’t really go wrong, even if I ended up just sleeping in them.
- Marled Hi-Lo Sleeveless Sweater ($38 – 60%off = $15.20) >> I just really liked how soft and comfy this sleeveless sweater is. It’ll be a perfect item to wear now, and also to layer up when it’s chillier. It’s got a relaxed fit and a hi-low hem, for added interest.
Grand total: $96.80 (HOLLER!)
Live Well | Dress Well